Friday 9 October 2009

Stamps and smiles #2 and doodle palace too

I thought I'd combine these 2 challenges as the stamps and smiles sketch fitted perfectly with the card I had planned for doodle palace.

Doodle palace wanted a thankyou card with ribbon accent but the background had to be made using cling film to stamp a pattern, how I managed to get orange ink all over my fingers too I'm still trying to work out but it gives a lovely subtle pattern.

The layout was one I had planned anyway so seeing the stamps and smiles sketch was a wonderful bonus.
All I can say is THANK YOU  for letting me share my card between challenges!

4 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card, LOVE the sponging!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

Really like the background on this card...looks fab.

Mandy

- - Sheryl - - said...

love the way you added the ribbon - thanks for playing along and trying out my challenge at Doodle Palace

Maria Matter said...

what a cute card, great job on the plastic technique!
Thanks for playing along at the Doodle Palace!
blessings, Maria