Wednesday 8 September 2010

DT call at the sugar bowl

Oh this would be my dream come true design team position as I love their stamps, not all of them though have to be honest and some I love far more than is healthy to but it wouldn't do for us all to like and love the same things would it.

I think of all their stamps my favourite ranges have to be sweet home ebony, home grown and the gorjuss girls and within these sets I have favourites too and how can I forget the mangas too, so much sweetness from one store is heaven in rubber.

Whats more they are having a design team call and anyone can apply but I hope none of you really clever crafters do as if you all stay away and the nice peeps at the house of sugar are feeling all warm and generous and perhaps totally chilled out to the state of uncaring I might stand a chance of getting on their dream team with all their wonderful clever design team members.

They have a sketch to follow and you have until the 18th to apply, so no hurry. I have to say I had real problems deciding which of my yummy images to use and I stamped and coloured 3 before making my card, and all would have made very different looking cards too, but I opted for one of my very favourite girly stamps, this is about as girly as I get and tried to use colours that might make an impact but stay true to my comfort zone clean and simple. Hope they like it, fingers crossed .

Anyway all I can say is good luck to everyone who enters here and hope they find just the right person for the style they are looking for and who will fit into their fab team, me I'm just going to keep day dreaming about what it would be like, happy crafting all.

1 comment:

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! You have every chance! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx