Tuesday 9 November 2010

Starlight so bright I make a wish.....

Morning all and hope it's a bright and cheerful one for each and everyone of you and I don't mean weather wise though that would be good too.

Now we had a fab time celebrating over at creative craft challenges for our 1st birthday, don't forget to pop over and check out if you were one of our lucky winners too, and while you're there you can check out our challenge for this time too.

I know as I myself am doing many of you are getting christmas cards made, some of us (the unorganised ones anyway leaving it this late) and our challenge this time will mostprobably help you along with that too. This challenge is called starbright and as you've probably guessed we want to see stars, in the nicest possible way and not from a sock in the head cartoon style.

So, confetti stars , glittert stars, star paper,star buttons, star stamps the possibilites are endless and it doesn't have to be a christmas card as you will see from the vast variety of inspiration from our fab design team Come on pop over here for a sqizzy.

OOps nearly forgot my card.

The backing is some foil I bought years ago for my son when he was of an age that he liked to mess, not sure what he thought or I thought we'd do with it but I eventually found a use, but there is still loads left!.
The image is a medallion stamp that I layered and glittered some time ago and it's been sat sparkling at me on my desk, it just screamed out to be used when I saw this challenge, and the sentiment, well yet another christmas card to make crossed off the list.

No challenges to enter this into at the mo but occassionally its good to be different.

4 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

fabulous card julye, i have that foil too but never know what to do with it,
hugs sandra xx

dragonllew said...

Stunning card love it

Monica said...

WOW! Stunner, that!

Love the snowflake and the metal foil.

xxx Monica

Monica said...

WOW! Stunner, that!

Love the snowflake and the metal foil.

xxx Monica