Monday 12 August 2013

Pink thank you

This card I made for my son to send to someone who had helped him gain confidence for a telephone interview for a job he applied for. He had never met this kind lady but through a mutual friend said she would have a chat with my son as she had recently had a telephone interview by the same company but for a totally different position and grade.

Although she couldn't tell him the areas of questions he would be asked she explained to him the format and said that after talking to him for only a few minutes felt sure he would be fine as the preparation he had obviously done already shone through. She was right and he sailed through this part of the selection process, just another step forward after completing the on-line application and 2 on-line assessments, only the interview face to face to do.

He wanted to say thank you and thought a card would be a nice way to convey that he really did appreciate her taking time to help him.

The card uses freebie magazine papers that have been in my scraps files for well ages and flowers from my stash that I won as a prize when I was regularly blogging. The swirl is one of my new dies along with the square, one from die-namics the other Go kreate respectfully. The sentiment is a peel off. The flower centres are craftwork cards paper brads marshmallow and the ribbon from JTF again many moons old. The corner punch I used is a Martha Stewart daisy punch.I really must learn to structure my list of items used better- will work on this lol.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
one stop craft challenge-pastel colours
brown sugar-anything goes



No comments: