Wednesday 2 September 2015

Hi my purple friend

After enjoying making and being happy with the results of my butterfly card I decided to have a go with daisy flowers. i followed the kind of plan and layout randomly stamping the flowers masking where necessary . I again coloured with promarkers but this time stuck to one colour purple inspired by the Michaelmas daisies that seem to have sprung up everywhere in my unruly and overgrown garden.

 I stamped and coloured an extra daisy and cut it out before adding to one of the flowers on the card to add dimension.



I added a sentiment by CC designs which is simply saying hi, I originally stamped it in black directly onto the base but didn't like it so I re-stamped onto a small piece of card using the darkest purple shade I used to colour the flowers.


I finished the card by matting the flowers onto metallic purple mirri-card and then onto a white base card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ;-

My Sherricrafts- long time no see

southern girls- flower power

crafting with friends - anything goes


crafty friends - use a sentiment


cardsundscrap - flowers


creative corner- flower power

little red wagon - clean and simple

7 comments:

Sue Crease said...

love your big blooms on the card. Thank you for linking up with us over at My sheri crafts this time around. Like the randomness.
Sue

Ann said...

Such beautiful flowers - thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!

Maria Moorhouse said...

Such a lovely card! I really love the layout of your purple flowers, perfect for our Purple challenge over on Fantasy Stampers challenge blog, thank you for joining in.
Maria x

Annette said...

Beautiful elegant card and the flowers are really pretty.
Thanks for joining in with Squirrel's challenge. It's a great card.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Joanne said...

Ooh! I love all the pretty purple flowers on your card! Such a gorgeous CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Helen said...

A great card - thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends.

Helen x

Theng Creation said...

Nice card <3 Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenge.
Hugs from Therese, DT