Friday 11 September 2015

Just flying by...

To wish you happy birthday. That will be the message I will write on the inside of this card for my brother-in -law. He flies model airplanes so I thought this might be appropriate. The background is stamped with a dotty stamp from stamp addicts stamped over a piece of card cut into a scalloped cloud shape.


The plane is actually a clear and silver peel-off ,I coloured the card underneath and also on the clear bits to give the different colour differentiation even though it was the same colour promarker I used.Don't look too closely there are bits I missed when guessing where to colour before I stuck the peel-off down and on my fussy cutting too.


The sentiment is simply hand written.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

polkadoodles -  things with wings

seize the birthday - no toppings 

4 crafty chicks - birthday

auds sentiments - anything goes


incy wincy - for the boys

stempelgarten - up in the sky

ruby's rainbow - it's a mans world






11 comments:

Hannelie said...

Such a creative use for a peel off sticker... I have a HUGE stash... waiting to be used!
So glad you joined us at Seize the birthday!

Cazro said...

A smart bespoke card, great use of the peel off, long time since I've seen one used in a challenge. I bet many of us have loads in our stash. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Caz DT

Karon said...

Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for joining us for our Things with Wings Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Peanut said...

What a fabulous CAS project, Julye! Thanks for playing along with Things With Wings challenge .
x Asha (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

wow fab card. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles with our Anything with Wings challenge.
Aunty Sue DT

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

I love your background for the plane! Tanks for joining in the Things With Wings challenge at Polkadoodles, Jackie DT x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Julye - love the background you made and what a nice idea to colour the peel off! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (IWDT)

shirley-bee said...

Great use of peel off, and I love the background you've created. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Aoutienne said...

Such a nice CAS card. Thanks for joining our Stempelgarten Challenge!
Anja

Alex H. said...

A really nice card with a lovely plane. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
;-) Alex H.