Wednesday 16 March 2016

Dotty birthday

I am loving my new dies and these 2 are no exception The border and large rings from memory box , and I am trying new techniques combining dies and stamping.


I saw this technique on poppy stamps blog by sue Mcree and thought it was different and looked fun. I used a square  white base card and used the negative of the dies as stencils and a pencil with a rubber on the end for my stamp.I used 3 different inks teal,cocoa and gold and the pencil rubber to make the circles.

Once I had filled the areas with randomly placed dots I glued the die cuts in place.

I finished the card with a die cut happy birthday from Britannia dies in turquoise mirri card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Crafty girls creations-anything goes

Little Claires -anything goes

Sweet stampin'- boys to men

Crazy 4 challenges- circles or pies

The craft barn - circles as background

Dream Valley - birthdays

Timbroscrapmania - CAS or fully

tuesday throwdown -round and round


that craft place-anything goes





4 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

hugs,
Pam
TT DT

Sammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

Helen x

Jane said...

Oh wow, I love this, what a great idea!! Thank you for joining us at The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x