Friday 30 June 2017

Better with Wine?


Art Impressions does some fun stamps but have to admit sometimes I wonder if a recipient might get a little offended so guess you really have to know the person you are sending to really well and be careful with the sentiment you choose.
This group of ladies I have adorned on a card for my sister in law and am hoping she sees the funny side, many of the pictures she has posted of her are out with friends and shall we say well lubricated with lack of inhibition juice of one kind or another.

I coloured the image with promarkers and fussy cut it out.



The layout is from Kraftin Kimme monthly sketch for June ,well my interpretation. I used a memory box happy birthday sentiment die and cut it in pale blue pearl card and laid this as a banner across my backing paper which is that old I've lost the front cover to the paper book so many appologies to the designer for credit. I used a stitched circle die from outside studio for my sentiment and as I wanted it to fit behind the happy birthday without blocking the patterned paper from showing through I trimmed it a little. The sentiment comes with the AI stamp set along with a couple of others too.


I also tucked my fussy cut image behind the happy birthday and for quite a simple layout I love how it turned out and its girly for me but guess the colours have a bit to do with that too. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Crafting when we can - use an image

Creative inspirations -dots and or stripes

Kraftin kimme -anything goes using June sketch

I love promarkers- special occassion

Deep ocean -lots of layers

Creative Knockouts -for the girls

Time out challenges - celebrations optional one layer





2 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is perfect for our special occassion challenge, over at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Rene said...

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene